- Open Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Go to itunes.com/restore-tones
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap Restore. You’ll see a message that reads: “This may take a while. You can continue to use this device while we prepare your tones. You will be sent a push notification when they are ready to download.”
- Tap Done.
- When you receive the notification on your device, tap Download, or, if you receive the notification on your lock screen, swipe to download.* All of your tones will download, including any that are explicit.
- Check to make sure that your tones are now on your device:
- Ringtones: Tap Settings > Sounds > Ringtone.
- Alert tones: Tap Settings > Sounds > Text Tone (or any other alert listed).
- If you assigned purchased tones to your contacts, these will also be restored.
Srikanth Eswaran has seen nearly three decades of lifestyle across three generations starting from India being the land of snake charmers to the country becoming the next infrastructural superpower. In this time, he has been through some demanding situations, trials and tribulations which has made him a polished and mature individual who is now poised to handle what life throws at him. His interests lie in writing, discussing online, photography, web-design, software project management and methodologies and automobiles to name a few.